Saturday 24 March 2012

Will your kids enjoy Studio Ghibli as much as us adults?



I was having a browse on http://twitchfilm.com and I noticed they have a link to their kids aged 8 and 7 reviewing Porco Rosso, after looking through Vimeo I found they have reviewed some other Ghibli films. So check out these videos and see these fascinating films through their eyes.

*WARNING: Will contain spoilers!*







Some pretty interesting thoughts and views here from the children. Wonder if it was all them though or if their dad maybe helped them out before they started recording?
Regardless, it makes an interesting watch. And when I have kids one day I will definitely be showing them the Studio Ghibli collection.

All of the Studio Ghibli films are available from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment